Description4 Night | 5 Day
2 Night Munnar | 1 Night Thekkady | 1 Night Alleppey(Houseboat)
- Arrival/departure transfer and all land transfers by A/C Indica
- Daily Breakfast in all hotels
- Tansfers in an air-conditioned car for 2 nights and 3 days
- City to city transfer and sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Driver allowance, toll &parking, fuel charge, permit charges
- All applicable taxes & service charges
- Breakfast & Dinner--Blackberry Hills(Honeymoon Special)
- Stay in an exclusive Honeymoon cottage--Blackberry Hills(Honeymoon Special)
- Flower arrangements--Blackberry Hills(Honeymoon Special)
- Madhumalar(A special recipe traditionally given to newly weds before bed. Prepared out of fresh navara rice flakes (malar) and bitter honey etc.)--Blackberry Hills(Honeymoon Special)
- High tea on check in day or any one of the days with traditional snacks--Blackberry Hills(Honeymoon Special)
- Badham Milk--Blackberry Hills(Honeymoon Special)
- A surprise Gift--Blackberry Hills(Honeymoon Special)
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- The package does not include guide services
- Air Fare/Train Fare and all entry fees at sightseeing spots
- Service Tax 2.58% Extra If Required Bill for claim LTA
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends
|Off Season Rate||NA||23475||25525||36250|
Munnar, one of the most exotic jewels in the crown of Kerela, is known for stunning hills and pleasant weather conditions. Stroll down the lush green tea plantations and enjoy the refreshing cool climes with your loved one.
Cochin - Munnar -135 Km 4 Hrs
Arrival assistance & transfer from Cochin airport/railway station to Munnar ,where sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and holiday facilities make it a unique experience. On the way visiting.
• Adimali (Wholesale place for spices and cardamom).
• Cheyyappara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls.
• Attukal Waterfalls.
Reach Munnar town! Check in to your hotel! Rest and relax! Overnight stay at hotel.
Munnar -100 Km sightseeing
After breakfast Sightseeing in Munnar,covering
• Mattupetty direction, Photo point, Mattupetty Dam – Optional [15 Minutes Boat Drive in this Dam.
• Echo point (The natural Echo phenomenon is always happening here).
• Shooting point (Famous point where normally film shooting takes place).
• Kundale Lake (A super dam where we can go for shikara boating in the dam).
• After lunch in munnar by 2.00 P.M we visit.
• Tea Museum (A place where u can see how they are processing tea-Like factory visit).
• Visit Blossom Park.
Pothenmedu View Point. Back to the Hotel, Rest and relax! Overnight Stay in – Munnar.
Munnar - Thekkady -110 Km 3 Hrs
Morning drive from Munnar to Thekkady On the way visit.
• Vandanmedu. • Periyar wildlife sanctuary.
• Optional activities in Thekkady.
• Elephant safari( 750/- percouple).
• Kalari Payattu (A traditional martial Art), 200/- per head.
• Kathakali Show (A traditional performance-Art), 350/-per couple.
• Jungle Jeep Safari and ( 1700 per person).
• Ayurveda Massages etc ( 600/- per person).
• Boating in Periyar (Rs 55.00 per person).
• Plantation visit ( 125 per person).
Back to the Hotel, Rest and relax! Overnight Stay.
Thekkady - Alleppey -175 km 4 Hrs
After Breakfast drive to Alleppey .Board on to the houseboat. Cruise through the backwaters and inland waterways of Kumarakom . Overnight on board the house boat anchored in the backwaters.
Check in Time 12:00 Noon
Boarding place: Alleppey.
• You will be greeted with a Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic).Crew will give a brief introduction.
• Cruise starts, relax and enjoy the canals and rivers and backwater.
• Cruise through backwaters of Kumarakom/alleppey.
• Sightseeing includes paddy fields & coconut lagoons & Resorts of kumarakom/alleppey.
• Sightseeing Includes Bird sanctuary .
• Stop for Lunch.
• Menu: Traditional Kerala cuisine with fish (karimeen) chicken, etc .
• Cruise starts again through Pathiramanal area.
• Tea & Snacks will be served.
• Cruise to C-block, R Block & Rajapuram.6:00 PM.
• Cruise stops.
• Enjoy the evening with Village walk 8:00 PM.
• Candle Light Dinner and you can relax and sleep in our super a/c bed rooms.
• After breakfast Cruise starts again to Alleppey and drop you to the boat jetty.
Alleppey- Cochin -75 Km 2 Hrs
After breakfast Drive From Alleppey to Cochin.sightseeing in Cochin.
• Dutch Palace.
• Marine Drive.
• Jewish Synagogue.
• St. Francis church.
• Chinese fishing nets.
• Thripunithura Palace.
And transfer back to Cochin Airport/Railway station.
- kerala Tourist Places
- Art Forms of Kerala
- The Western Ghats
- The Travancore
- The Malabar
- Munnar Houseboat Kovalam
- Kerala Honeymoon 3N | 4D
- Romantic Honeymoon 4N | 5D
- Kerala Memories 5N | 6D
- Charming Kerala 4N | 5D
- Hills and Lagoon 6N | 7D
- Kerala Houseboat Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- Munnar Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Kerala Family Packages